Digital Account Manager
We’re recruiting for an experienced Digital Account Manager to join Union Digital on a full-time basis in our Edinburgh office. We offer a competitive salary and package, dependent on your experience.
The diverse role covers a range of high-profile accounts, including public sector, private sector and third sector clients. The position requires experience of working proactively and independently, and dealing directly with senior client contacts. Our current team is made up of vibrant, creative, hard-working and energetic people who all work closely together so the ideal candidate will fit into this culture. You will work closely with the other members of the Union Digital team, reporting to the Digital Account Director, although we integrate closely with every other part of the Union, including Union Connect and Union Direct; often working on large integrated campaigns.
You will hold a strong degree, preferably in a design, business, marketing or computer related discipline, and have at least two years of solid experience, either on agency or client side, working in digital. Digital marketing experience would also be extremely advantageous. For agency side candidates, this is an opportunity for either an established account manager or an ambitious, experienced account executive looking for their next step up.
Key skills and experience (must haves):
- Experience of account managing clients and the web build process – from specification through design, development and project completion.
- Excellent organisational skills, project/deadline management, and time management. You’ll need to juggle many balls at once.
- Self-starter – able to take tasks and run with them, and keep pushing to get stuff done on time and to budget.
- Excellent overall team player.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all work with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and passion for the web industry and new developments/technologies.
- Strong presentation skills (both verbal and written).
- Able to present to and deal with senior clients directly.
Advantageous skills and experience (nice to haves):
- Understanding of digital marketing, especially SEO and PPC.
- Other digital marketing skills such as social media, email marketing, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Understanding and experience of usability, conversion rate optimisation, or mobile app builds.
- PRINCE2 / Agile (Scrum or AgilePM) qualifications.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ).
- Overall management of several accounts, including web builds, maintenance, marketing, and other creative work.
- Chairing client, internal and external supplier meetings.
- Quality management of external suppliers.
- Briefing and management of internal departments – Design, Development, Planning etc.
If you’re up for it, send us your CV as soon as you can to email@example.com.
We’ll keep it confidential.