Digital Campaign Manager
Union Digital seek a passionate digital practitioner to join their digital marketing team on a full-time basis in our Edinburgh office. We offer a competitive salary. Ideally, you will have two to five years experience. Your core responsibilities will be to deliver online marketing campaigns through PPC, paid social and SEO.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Highly analytical and adept at analysing big data (e.g. Google data, Bing data, social data.)
- Able to derive killer insights from complex data and articulate this to clients.
- Google IQ/Adwords (Search and Display) qualified or equivalent.
- Experienced in setting-up, managing and reporting paid search (Google Adwords, Bing and paid social campaigns.)
- Experienced in paid retargeting (Google Adwords, paid social platforms, Adroll).
- Knowledgable of natural search (SEO) best practice and common SEO tools.
- Skilled at Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Experience of A/B and multivariate testing.
- In-depth experience of using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experienced in media planning and budget management – ideally within an agency environment.
- An expert in creating in-depth client friendly performance reports.
- Experienced in WordPress, Drupal and Django development environment – ideally.
- Able to communicate accurately with clients and build strong client relationships.
Supporting the Union Digital team, you will:
- Work across our diverse client portfolio on a variety of data-focused projects and digital campaigns.
- Assist with developing and delivering search and social campaign strategies.
- Be our look-out for identifying and assessing new digital techniques, tools and platforms.
- Work closely with our Union Digital account handlers, developers, designers and wider creative team.
- Work with offline teams in Union, Union Connect and Union Direct.
- Provide clients with insightful reports and table recommendations for optimising search and social campaign and web performance.
Your package will include:
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Enhanced Pension.
- PHI and Death in Service cover.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- IPA CPD training.
- Union Academy training and development.
- Opportunities for career progression within Union Group.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a step up in their digital marketing career, by working at one of Scotland’s most creative agencies (Star Agency of the Year 2015 and 2017), with a range of varied clients.
Also to work in an integrated environment where the agency deals with all aspects of the client’s marketing communications. The role sits within the Union Digital team in Edinburgh, which is part of the Union Group, employing 95 staff in Edinburgh and Leeds.
If your appetite has been whetted, contact firstname.lastname@example.org