Union Direct and The Union are looking for a Junior Planner/ Planner to join our growing Planning and Research team in Edinburgh working across direct, advertising and digital planning as well as research. Key requisites are a curious mind, plus strong written and analytical skills. You will need two years + relevant experience working agency or client side in an insights or strategy role. A proven interest in and facility with digital and emerging technologies would be ideal.
In this role you will:
- Work across a wide variety of sectors ranging from financial services to tourism and government
- Apply your planning skills to developing direct marketing, brand, digital and communications strategies
- Inspire creative teams with insights from a wide variety of sources
- Conduct detailed desk research to obtain actionable insights for agency and clients
- Grow your research skills across user testing, qualitative and quantitative projects
- Contribute your analytical and written skills to both client projects and new business initiatives
- Collaborate with other Planning team members to continue to improve the team’s skills and services.
The Union is one of Scotland’s leading communications agencies, with 95 staff and offices in Leeds and Edinburgh. Our current client list extends across B2B and B2C, public and private, including hospitality, tourism, charity, education, food & beverage, and retail. Established in 1996, the agency has thrived due to a passion for creativity and excellence in client service.
This role, which is Edinburgh based, comes with excellent career development opportunities. With our wide client base, and work across numerous business sectors, the successful candidate will be able to broaden their skills base and learn from some of the most talented Planners in the industry.
The Union has been built on great teamwork and people working together in a positive and constructive way – we’re looking for someone who buys into these values.
Candidates need to be confident and capable of building strong relationships with all our external audiences and internal colleagues.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com