Digital Account Executive
We’re recruiting for an experienced Digital Account Executive to join our team on a full-time basis. We offer a competitive salary and package, dependent on your experience.
The diverse role covers a range of high-profile accounts, including public sector, private sector and third sector clients. The position requires experience of working proactively and independently, and dealing directly with senior client contacts.
Our current team is made up of vibrant, creative, hard-working and energetic people who all work closely together so the ideal candidate will fit into this culture. You will work closely with the other members of the Union Digital team, reporting to the Digital Account Director, although we integrate closely with every other part of The Union, including Union Connect, Union Direct and Union Data; often working on large integrated campaigns.
You will hold a strong degree, preferably in a design, business, marketing or computer related discipline, and have at least two years of solid experience, either on agency or client side, working in digital, with a focus on website build project management. Digital marketing experience and a good grasp of analytics and SEO would also be extremely advantageous. For agency side candidates, this is an opportunity for either an established account manager or an ambitious, experienced account executive looking for their next step up.
Key skills and experience (must haves):
- Organising and attending client briefings and presentations
- Managing projects on-time and on-budget
- Responding to client requests
- Financial management – estimating, quoting, and invoicing
- Time management – creation of timing plans to meet client deadlines
- Documenting project progress – status reports, contact reports etc
- Providing support to your team – you will report directly to an Account Manager. Experience of account managing clients and the web build process – from specification through design, development and project completion.
- Excellent organisational skills, project/deadline management, and time management. You’ll need to juggle many balls at once.
- Self-starter – able to take tasks and run with them, and keep pushing to get stuff done on time and to budget.
- Excellent overall team player.
- Enthusiasm and passion for the web industry and new developments/technologies.
- Able to present to and deal with senior clients directly.
- Understanding of digital marketing strategy, especially SEO and PPC.
- Other digital marketing skills such as social media, email marketing, affiliate marketing, etc.
This is a role for those who enjoy and thrive in a pressurised environment. It’s fast-paced, and you must have the ability to think on your feet, juggling various client needs at the same time, and still ensure that everything is delivered to a perfect standard. You will be:
- Sociable and good with people
- Strong in both spoken and written communication
- Well-organised with an eye for detail
- Good at problem solving
- Commercially focused
How we are working during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As an organisation, we are following the working at home guidelines until it is safe to do so. All new team members are taken through our online induction process so you can meet the teams, understand how we work and be introduced to your client projects.
We take great pride in our people and provide continuous personal development opportunities, along with a vibrant (and virtual) social life dreamed up by our Social Committee.
If you’re up for this exciting opportunity please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.